Stainless Steel 316, 304 & 201 is typically used for this application. Combination of lengths (30.5 meters or 61 meters), widths (9.53 mm or 12.7 mm) and thickness' (0.38 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.64 mm or 0.76 mm) allow greater flexibility of usage for securing large bundles.
Steel Banding System is ideally suited for fixing sings, air-conditioning systems, large duct and pipes. Coated banding is available for application in harsh environments.
Pre-assembled banding system is also available.
Easy handling tool is available for installing Steel Banding System.
Other sizes and material are also available upon request.
- A new range of stainless steel band on reel with separate heads, for a cost saving installation without waste.
- Bands and heads are made of corrosion resistant 316 grade stainless steel, for high mechanical and chemical durability.
- Bands are fully covered with a non-toxic, halogen free black Polypropylene sheath, for a superior protection of cables and installer's hands, and for an improved insulation between dissimilar materials.
- Cost saving and flexible: the 25-metre reels allow a customized installation (no waste) around all sized and shapes of objects.
- Dedicated separate heads are easy to install.
- Available in 5 widths up to 6.35 mm, 9.53 mm, 12.70 mm, 15.88 mm, 19.01 mm, to suit a wide range of applications.