This type of stainless steel tie, available in grade 316 & 304 is releasable and reusable.
These ties can be supplied with or without coating in a wide combination of lengths and widths, as well as colors for the coated type.
Fasten-unfasten-refasten means greater flexibility with the releasable tie.
Normal operating range for the coated version is -60°C to +165°C. Coated ties have better weathering properties with excellent resistance to corrosion, radiation and abrasion.
- Releasable and re-usable.
- Corrosion resistant 316 grade stainless steel for high mechanical and chemical durability.
- Fully coated version with non-toxic, Halogen free Polyester coating for a superior protection and cables and installer's hands and for an improved insulation between dissimilar materials.
- Fast, easy and reliable installation - can be installed by hand and if necessary, the slots at the end of the tie allow the use of a hook type tool.
- The additional ears can be bent back over the fastened tie to increase the tensile strength.
- Applications: installation of cables and pipes in extreme conditions and hazardous areas, indoor and outdoor, such as: petrochemical and food processing industries, power, shipbuilding, offshore and other aggressive environments.