Available in grades 316 & 304 coated or un-coated, in 7 mm or 12 mm widths.
This Ladder tie is self-locking for easy application, even by hand. The locking system gives a strong hold. Tool available for increasing locking tension. Coated ties are recommended for added resistance to corrosion, chemical and weathering effects.
Normal operating range for un-coated type is -40° C to +300° C. For coated version normal operating range is -60° C to 165° C.
- Strong self-locking ratchet mechanism, requires no time-consuming crimping or folding operations.
- Flat and low-profile head (no sharp edge), for easy installation.
- Corrosion resistant 316 grade stainless steel (marine grade) for high mechanical and chemical durability.
- Uncoated version for high temperature applications.
- Increased usable length (slots up to the end of the tail), allows larger bundle diameters with the same tie length.
- Larger slot at the end, allows, the use of a hook-type tool.
- Coated applications installation of cables and pipes in extreme conditions and hazardous areas, indoor and outdoor, such as petrochemical and food processing industries, PowerStation, mining, shipbuilding, offshore and other aggressive environments